Jan 18, 2013

Universal Law of Attraction





I feel like I just can't express enough how blessed and lucky I am feeling these days. Each day is better than the one before. The magick of gratitude is definately present & working in my life. I truly understand the universal law of attraction / like attracts like. After all, that was pretty much the very first lesson in Witch-School. The law of the Universe is that like attracts like. Whether that me positive or negative. Do, act, think, speak, write, positive & more positive energy will return to you. You get back, what you put out into the universe.

Have you ever been down in a situation? Maybe your kids are out of control, your significant other is away all the time, and not enough money to pay your rent, and it just seems to snowball. You wish & wish your situation to be different. Your depressed. Your angry. Your complaining. All these are negative acts. Wishing for things is not being thankful or grateful for what you already do have.  So it is indeed snowballing out of control. Without knowing it you are inviting more and more negativity to you.
BUT the good news is that YOU can change it. You have the power to manifest positive energy. Positive changes in your own life are all under control by what you do.

Be thankful for everything in your life. Your car breaks down - by thankful for someone kind giving you a ride. Be thankful you can get your car repaired. Do you get to go to your kitchen sink and get a drink of water & is the water clear, clean & does not make you sick to drink & cook with it? That is certainly not a luxury that every one has. Be thankful! Do you have electricity to cook with? Stay warm? Stay cool? That is another thing to be thankful for. 

Once you start finding these positive things to be thankful for, it will become easier for you to find the positive things in your life. You will be happier, you will find life more enjoyable. More of the same (positive happy things) will start appearing in your life!

Just in this week alone, someone contacted me to become a passion parties consultant. A friend wants to book a passion party w/ me. And the facility administrator at the retirement center I had to leave after 6 years was finally fired by the state of Wyoming. Which means that a lot of us that were railroaded into leaving our jobs at the retirement center can re-apply to go back. We didn't want to leave in the first place. A person can only be harassed and tormented at work for so long...

I feel so blessed & lucky to be beginning to move my business forward. I have been getting organized at home w/ my business supplies, schedules, spirituality, mentally. Considering what I really want out of my life, my business... I know that I do not want to be working for someone else. I want to be an executive director and I want to be in the million dollar club. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...