Jan 18, 2013

Pagan Blog Project 2013 - Letter B for Blessings/Blessed

This week's blog prompt from the Pagan Blog Project 2013 is the letter B. We will again be going through the alphabet one week at a time. 

I have chosen 'Blessings' for my 'B' word. I indeed feel so awesomely blessed. I have been reading 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne as most of you know. I practice the list of 10 grateful things in my life. Each morning I write a list of 10 things I am thankful for in my life. And I must say, just as Rhonda promised-my life is changing. I am manifesting blessings in my 
life by being positive. Like attracts like as we all know. And by finding all those things to be thankful for, instead of wishing for things I do not yet have. Wonderful things are happening. Just in this past week alone a wonderful gal found me on my magick facebook profile. (http://facebook.com/wiccanmoonmagick) I don't use that profile as much as I used to. My other profile is for my passion parties business & I have a lot going on in there and space off the other profile lol I just happen to be checking it & there was a note from a woman interested in Passion Parties! Then today, a friend sent me a msg on facebook wanting to book a party!










The dictionary defines blessed as:

bless·ed

[bles-id; especially for 3, 7 blest] Show IPA
adjective
1.
consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.
2.
worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed Trinity.
3.
divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends.
4.
blissfully happy or contented.
5.
Roman Catholic Church , beatified
 
I feel very fortunate to live the life I love. I am improving it everyday through the power of positive thought. Which is exactly what magick is I think. Magick is to manifest positive change through positive action. 
 
I am spectacular! I feel spectacular! 
 
Blessed Be my witchy sisters & brothers.
I am thankful you are in my life, on our planet at this time with me.
 
Suggested Reads:
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne - my daughter picked it up at kmart last year for $10.00 It's also at Amazon.
Amazing e-books by: Leonie Dawson, Rowan Pendragon
 
I have picked up both of these e-books. They are transforming! Luv these ladies!!
 
  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates