Jan 18, 2013

PaganBlogProject2013-LetterB

Pagan Blog Project 2013 - Letter B for Blessings/Blessed

This week's blog prompt from the Pagan Blog Project 2013 is the letter B. We will again be going through the alphabet one week at a time. 

I have chosen 'Blessings' for my 'B' word. I indeed feel so awesomely blessed. I have been reading 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne as most of you know. I practice the list of 10 grateful things in my life. Each morning I write a list of 10 things I am thankful for in my life. And I must say, just as Rhonda promised-my life is changing. I am manifesting blessings in my 
life by being positive. Like attracts like as we all know. And by finding all those things to be thankful for, instead of wishing for things I do not yet have. Wonderful things are happening. Just in this past week alone a wonderful gal found me on my magick facebook profile. (http://facebook.com/wiccanmoonmagick) I don't use that profile as much as I used to. My other profile is for my passion parties business & I have a lot going on in there and space off the other profile lol I just happen to be checking it & there was a note from a woman interested in Passion Parties! Then today, a friend sent me a msg on facebook wanting to book a party!










The dictionary defines blessed as:

bless·ed

[bles-id; especially for 3, 7 blest] Show IPA
adjective
1.
consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.
2.
worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed Trinity.
3.
divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends.
4.
blissfully happy or contented.
5.
Roman Catholic Church , beatified
 
I feel very fortunate to live the life I love. I am improving it everyday through the power of positive thought. Which is exactly what magick is I think. Magick is to manifest positive change through positive action. 
 
I am spectacular! I feel spectacular! 
 
Blessed Be my witchy sisters & brothers.
I am thankful you are in my life, on our planet at this time with me.
 
Suggested Reads:
The Magic by Rhonda Byrne - my daughter picked it up at kmart last year for $10.00 It's also at Amazon.
Amazing e-books by: Leonie Dawson, Rowan Pendragon
 
I have picked up both of these e-books. They are transforming! Luv these ladies!!
 
  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...