Jan 4, 2013

WaningMoon and Magickal Eating



Waning moon banish gloom
waning moon banish gloom
waning moon banish gloom

I have a lot of magick going on in my path. I have purchased Leonie Dawson's 2013 goddess e-workbook, as well as Rowan Pendragon's Wild Soul witches Magickal
e-datebook. I have chosen my powerful word for the year. I will keep that to myself though. As I feel it takes the power away to reveal certain things publicly. I am on a 21 day sugar detox. And have also been very sick the past few months. I don't know what is going on in my stomach. But I feel that some of it is due to my diet which has always been high in sugar & gluten. So I'm working on that as well. Which also ties in with the 21 day sugar detox. I don't have money to purchase any books right now. So, I'm referring to a free PDF from Wellness by Rose  And also reading in my Wicca in the Kitchen by Scott Cunningham. A much treasured read!

This year is dedicated to getting healthy. Breakfast is a part of that healthier me. I don't seem to have any stomach problems with eggs. And eggs are on the ok sugar detox list! YAY!! I also went another step and added sage (culinary or common sage) to my eggs. The next time I fix them I think I will also implement burning a green candle for health. I recall reading that in one of Scott's diets.

Today is off to a spectacular start!

It's Friday. I have the weekend off. I ate a healthy, natural & life sustaining breakfast. I shaved my legs with soft and silky shave cream by Passion Parties. And put on some glitter powder & feeling all sexy and divalicious! Did my hair all cute today. I am on day 6 of my 10 gratitude blessings list. I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it! This is the longest I've kept up on my gratitude practices. I do my magical rock practice each night before bed also. I've written out a schedule for my business & a yearly goals list for my passion parties by Julie also. YAY! I'm on track!! I was able to purchase 3 new purple vinyl folders and 100 clear page sleeves to put together more party catalogs. And/or hostess packets.


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...