Jan 4, 2013

WaningMoon and Magickal Eating



Waning moon banish gloom
waning moon banish gloom
waning moon banish gloom

I have a lot of magick going on in my path. I have purchased Leonie Dawson's 2013 goddess e-workbook, as well as Rowan Pendragon's Wild Soul witches Magickal
e-datebook. I have chosen my powerful word for the year. I will keep that to myself though. As I feel it takes the power away to reveal certain things publicly. I am on a 21 day sugar detox. And have also been very sick the past few months. I don't know what is going on in my stomach. But I feel that some of it is due to my diet which has always been high in sugar & gluten. So I'm working on that as well. Which also ties in with the 21 day sugar detox. I don't have money to purchase any books right now. So, I'm referring to a free PDF from Wellness by Rose  And also reading in my Wicca in the Kitchen by Scott Cunningham. A much treasured read!

This year is dedicated to getting healthy. Breakfast is a part of that healthier me. I don't seem to have any stomach problems with eggs. And eggs are on the ok sugar detox list! YAY!! I also went another step and added sage (culinary or common sage) to my eggs. The next time I fix them I think I will also implement burning a green candle for health. I recall reading that in one of Scott's diets.

Today is off to a spectacular start!

It's Friday. I have the weekend off. I ate a healthy, natural & life sustaining breakfast. I shaved my legs with soft and silky shave cream by Passion Parties. And put on some glitter powder & feeling all sexy and divalicious! Did my hair all cute today. I am on day 6 of my 10 gratitude blessings list. I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it! This is the longest I've kept up on my gratitude practices. I do my magical rock practice each night before bed also. I've written out a schedule for my business & a yearly goals list for my passion parties by Julie also. YAY! I'm on track!! I was able to purchase 3 new purple vinyl folders and 100 clear page sleeves to put together more party catalogs. And/or hostess packets.


2 comments:

Ayanna said...

U are not alone my friend, I to have problem with my stomach which sometimes drives me crazy. Please feel free to add me on fb. It would be an honour to get to know you.

Ayanna

Unknown said...

thank you so much Ayanna :) What is your profile name on facebook?
I hope your stomach gets better hon. ((((Magickal Wishes))))

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...