Jan 9, 2013

Aphrodites Infusion Chunky Votive Heart Candle Set

In honor of upcoming valentine's day, spring, Imbolc,... I am offering a magickal set of Aphrodite's Infusion hand poured candles. Infused with victorian roses, fresh cut roses, and white shoulders type candle scents. Adorned with ambrosia sugar resin, red ribbed ribbon. One with a rose charm and the other with a dragonfly charm.
1 hour burn time for each candle.

$12.00 for the set plus 9.95 for shipping
justjulie@bresnan.net (paypal address for payment)
Then please email me at mymoonmagick@gmail.com or justjulie@bresnan.net to let me know you've sent payment. Don't forget your address so I can send these out to you right away.


(view of the top candle chunks, ambrosia sugar resin)

(close up of the charms)


3 comments:

Anna said...

Those are sooo pretty and purple is my favorite color. I bet they smell wonderful also. They look divine.

Raven Audron said...

Those are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

thank you so much ladies! your comments mean so much to me. (((blessed be)))

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...