Jun 12, 2016

TPE-ToKnow

The Pagan Experience - Writing Prompts for June week 2 - 'To Know'

The Witches Pyramid: To Know • To Will • To Dare • To Keep Silent •


To me 'To Know' is powerful in my magickal life. Although it can have several different meanings for me. To know - To know your craft. To know what you want. To hold ritual I need to be clear on what I want. I have to know my goal. Knowing can come from learning. From educating myself on my craft. And there is the knowing that is intuition. That feeling you get and 'just know' something without being told. 

To Know has to do with knowing myself and knowing my craft, my path. What I want. The work that I do in my magickal life transfers over to my mundane life. 
It's not always an easy task for me -- To Know. Because I am an empath or maybe because I'm a Virgo *ha ha ha* I see things in so many different ways. 

I can know what I want. But also feel heartbroken about it as well.  Now this has to do purely with my mundane life.  I have been separated from my husband for the past six months and living on my own for the first time in nearly 30 years. Now with the passing of our recent or rather what would have been our 21st wedding anniversary. It feels like the past 30 years have been a complete and utter waste of time. I feel like I've wasted 30 years!...  But again back to - To Know. I know deep down that even though I feel so much sadness right now, that I will make it through. I've made it the past six months. I just have to keep moving forward. If I've learned anything in Paganism in the last 5 years it is that we are in a constant state of movement. We are never still. We are either moving forward or backwards. And that it is very often much easier to go backwards rather than forward. So I'm just concentrating my energy on forward. Go backwards does not make any sense at all... Onward and upward! :) 


** This is my first 'The Pagan Experience 2016' posting.*...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...