Jul 13, 2011

What a nice day...

)O(                                                              

Today has really been a pretty pleasant day. Not too down today really. Washed down my frig, re-arranged the kitchen a little bit. Mowed the grass. My 1st time running a lawn mower at all - ever! *lol* How funny - huh!! Cut down some weeds, ran the dishwasher and a load of laundry.
Traded links with a fellow sister and chatted on yahooie with my daughter!! wooohoo!! Really good chats w/ her. And I've been doodling with some merlin outlines, making tubes for my members area. Oh! And made a new sister. Camilla in Texas. We've exchanged e-mails. She is new too.


Decided to bring my poor little flowers and herbs inside that are in flower boxes. Grasshoppers have nearly eaten them to death. Seeing if I can possibly revive them. **fingers crossed** I've been wanting to grow my own lavender for a couple few years now. So I really really don't want to loose that one especially.


         Looking for a free wiccan/pagan place to join? ------> Merry Meet Wicca -












0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates