Jul 12, 2011

To move or not to move...



That is the question. I told my husband today that if I don't get this job in Lovell. Then I think we should start packing up. He says 'oh! and quit my 21.00 an hour job.' I said well I am NOT going back to housekeeping. And I have to get a job right now so I don't end up loosing my license for not having in enough extra hours towards my license for the state. And there are no jobs here. And I added I'm reading for a little bit bigger town. He sternly says 'well I'm not'. And you should have thought of that before you quit your job.

I still cannot believe he said that! And I said well I don't think I need a husband that doesn't even believe me. Because he asked me did I 'actually' put in an application at the 1st place or have I just been calling them.
Freaking outrageous I tell ya!

So, once again my husband has shown true togetherness, & support...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates