Jul 9, 2011

Down...

This job hunting is really getting depressing. Even considering picking up and moving. But my husband has a good job, is happy at his job, we have a home, he has his circle of friends. Kind of not fair to uproot him. But I've been feeling the move bug for quite some time. And without me having a job there is no really good reason to stay here.

Still want to move even if I do find a job that I'll have to travel out of town to go to every day. Want to live someplace bigger. With more opportunity. I want to actually be able to go new age / pagan stores and pick up a book and thumb through it. Pick up candles w/out having to order them online. Have different stores to shop at instead of just going to walmart once a month...

I don't know...


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates