May 18, 2011

Work & Witch School

:)


I got changed to 8 hour shifts! Woohoo!!! More fun @ home for me. *giggle* I started on my 8 hr shifts on Tuesday May 17th. The whole day was just spectacular.  Today was really awesome too.

My assignment from Sacred Mists has been graded. (lesson1) And I got compliments on it. So, that is totally awesome. I enjoyed the deity focus so much. At the end of each lesson there is Q & A about the lesson. Then I have to select a deity to learn about. And  there is a deity Q & A also.


I'm so excited to get home from work every day to learn and study more about wicca every single day. It's so much fun.
In between my online studies, I am also reading books and practicing grounding and centering.

I also recieved my last order yesterday. And I got a couple of moonstones in 1 of my pkgs. So thats totally cool, since moonstone is sacred to Goddess Rhiannon. Thats my Goddess!

For my next deity focus. I might do Danu.
Bright Blessings - WiccanMoon

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates