May 15, 2011



        I am soooo excited today! I woke up actually excited to get up and and start the day. Today is my day that I start planting my witches garden. My 1st garden ever. Too funny. 44 years old and just starting to live...

I just got a brand new camera too. So I'll most likely be doing some digital documenting.

I didn't have the funds to get all the seeds and everything I wanted to. But frost is lasting late here. So, I think I will be okay to still plant more stuff in a couple of weeks. I'll have to check the moon phase and everything in my witches almanac.

I have purchased a starter witches kit. Have a bunch of herbs. Hmmm.. maybe I could just drop some of those into the ground. *giggle* Not so sure it works that way though...

I do have seeds for my hollyhocks though. And some 'something' button. *lol* Can't recall the name of it right off the top of my head at the moment.
My daughter bought me my 1st garden statuary too. It's a 3 mushroom statue. So that is cool too.
Well, I'll let ya all know how it goes :)
 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates