May 28, 2011

)O(
I am trying to make a difficult decision today. Maybe I'll meditate about it. I don't know...
I have decided not to renew my domain www.faerycharm.com next year. And I have also already decided not to renew my webhosting space account. Can't even get into my account anyway. I could write support & they would help me immediately. But I don't even really feel like messing with a website/members area or anything like that anymore anyway. But I do kind of feel badly about the member area content people have paid to join. Although it not be that many. *lol*

So, I opened a free site with www.wordpress.com But now I feel like I don't even feel like messing with uploading stuff and building a membership area. Hmmm... I don't know...

I'm really really into my studies and work and home. I have no intention of creating anything new.
Well, then I guess that right there says it all. I will not rebuild a members area. 

I did make a new profile for myself though for a forum I've belonged to for about 10 years.
WiccanMoon was taken. :( So, the only other name that came into my head was Brighid.
So at www.forums.delphiforums.com my member name is BrighidLight. Made this siggie
real quick last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates