Apr 29, 2013

 
 Pagan Blog Project-Beltane Prompt

With Beltane less than a week away, I thought it was only appropriate to have our prompt be about it.  How do you celebrate?  Is it a personal celebration, or do you go to a public gathering?  What does it mean to you, personally?
 
 
Beltane holds a dear place in my heart and soul. It is my favorite sabbat. I am so thrilled that I get to celebrate it this year. I was working a different shift & so exhausted last year. My work shift just changed ( for at least a month ). And I will be able to go have my special day at Red Gulch Dinasour Tracksite & my sabbat ritual. SO excited!!

Beltane has a lot of personal and spiritual meaning for me. I remember celebrating May Day as a child. So there is that connection to childhood. My grandma that I was very very close to passed away on may day. As I have probably mentioned more than once or twice in blog posts before *giggles* - Beltane is also very special to me because it is the very first sabbat I learned about & celebrated. I realized who and what I was March 27th 2011 & immediately started researching holidays. Beltane was SO close that I almost didn't get a maypole candle. But thanx to the wonderful quick work of White Magick Alchemy, I was able to have my very 1st sabbat candle & celebrate Beltane in style.
 

Beltane is a time of rebirth, & change. Which I feel a strong connection to. I personally have been going through a lot of changes in my life. Personal growth big time through this past year. Have overcome lots of personal obstacles & fears.

I have become more open with my religion. Even at work! *lol* I'm careful who I talk to about it though.
 
 

1 Comment:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates