May 8, 2013

PBP2013-BroomCloset

Prompt: Pagan "Coming out of the broom closet day"

National Coming out of the Broom Closet day was May 3rd. I am already out to my parents & sister. I didn't make any grand announcement to the rest of my family because my family is very loving and accepting of each other no matter what. A few of my friends know. My biggest shock came though when my neighbor who also used to be a co-worker of mine for 6 years all of a sudden asked me - "So how long have your been into witchcraft" She even told me I should have seen the look on my face! I can not even imagine. Because I remember choking and stumbling on my words. Turns out she is too! I had one friend at work I had been talking to about this before I left. And he kept telling me that I'd be surprised how many people are like me. I just kept saying who, and not believing him.

We live in a small town in Wyoming. A lot of mormons. But witches?? Where?- I would think. And little by little I have see people accepting and thinking along the same lines I do. And that people were not as judgmental as I thought they would be.

Our fear is always much bigger than peoples actual reactions...


tag by me
graphics by Hearts Enchanted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...