Oct 27, 2012

10 Blessings

Today I am writing my 10 blessings that I'm thankful for, in my journal...

  1.  I am thankful for the all the passion parties guests purchases. Because every purchase brings me closer to my goals.
  2. I am blessed to have a good running car. Because that enables me to get to my parties to make money to pay my bills.
  3. I am blessed to have a family that cares & loves me. Because not everyone is that blessed.
  4. I am thankful for the food in my home. Because it gives me fuel to have the energy I need to do my work.
  5. I am blessed to have the use of my legs. Because I enjoy walking in the fall leaves.
  6. I am thankful to have my eye sight to see all of the wonderful beautiful things in this universe.
  7. I am thankful to have a large widescreen t.v. because I don't have to always wear my glasses to see the t.v. guide since the screen is so large.
  8. I am thankful for the plants I have. Because they make me feel happy when I look at them.
  9. I am blessed to have a pellet stove. Because I don't like to chop kindling
  10. I am blessed to have footies. Because they make my feet all warm & cozy.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    Everyone ready for Samhain!?? 





           

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates