Jun 24, 2011

Job Hunting...

today I put in an application in at a local nursing home & got to have an interview on the spot.

Felt positive! The administrator said she will have a look at the CNA schedule and see what she can come up with. I offered mornings or afternoons, if thats the only opening. I prefer mornings. But would be willing to work any shift available. 8 hour or 12 hour, part or full time.


 Well, we just had the briefest little storm here. *lol* Perhaps the powers that be are arranging my future for me. And this lil phoenix will soon be rising out of the ashes...

I feel so so good about this job. It will be good to get back to work. I am excited to get the phone call saying I can start...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates