Jun 24, 2011

Job Hunting...

today I put in an application in at a local nursing home & got to have an interview on the spot.

Felt positive! The administrator said she will have a look at the CNA schedule and see what she can come up with. I offered mornings or afternoons, if thats the only opening. I prefer mornings. But would be willing to work any shift available. 8 hour or 12 hour, part or full time.


 Well, we just had the briefest little storm here. *lol* Perhaps the powers that be are arranging my future for me. And this lil phoenix will soon be rising out of the ashes...

I feel so so good about this job. It will be good to get back to work. I am excited to get the phone call saying I can start...

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Good luck on the job interview Jules! :-)

Unknown said...

thank you so much hon. The 1 interview I had today was really nice. I feel like I will get a call back ;) Have a fabulous weekend *smiles*

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...