Jun 21, 2011

My Litha Foods Part1

Freyja / Freya is just 1 of the deities associated with Litha.
It is Freya that I call upon this day to bless us with
love, beauty, and passion.

~~~~~~~~~
Love for those we love and who love us
May we always see beauty in all things big & small
May the passion of magick live within us all
In Perfect Love & Perfect Trust...
~~~~~~~~~

Now I would like to share some photos I took today of my wonderful kitchen witchin'.

*lol*

There are before and afters...
 My soft mead as it was cooking.

 
dough stage of my solstice herb bread.
so proud to have used my very own fresh rosemary,
chives, & lemon thyme.
2 of my finished products of love.
My rhubarb pie made with love, happiness & friendship.
A good friend gave me the most ginormous stalks of
rhubarb I've ever seen! Can't wait to taste it!!
And my oh too yummy herb bread that I couldn't wait
to have a piece of.
 
Here are more pictures of my plants & herbs I took today as well.
 
My purple passion plant. Haven't had one
since I was a pre teen!


some of my indoor plants.

our strawberry plants



and another strawberry plant!


My athame I finally got to use today.


My 1st try @ crafting some rosemary oil.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...