Jun 19, 2011

Bumpy Path...

Storms have been brewing for months now at work towards me. I have been constantly, continually harassed by the administrator for too long. I was finally pushed into resigning. She has complaints against me constantly that are not true and says that I have a problem if I cannot see what others do and that she believes nothing I say.

I simply told her I do not care if you believe me or not.
And she replied with even if your job depends on it. Which felt like a huge threat. She has been trying to get rid of me for months anyway. So I said well what do you want me to do then resign or what. And she said yes. So I did.

A few months back the admin & my manager (at the time)  called me into the office for my review and said they have complaints that I was going around asking co-workers for narcotics! I've never ever heard of anything so stupid in all my life. Just because at 1 time I was on hydrocodone for shingles nerve pain they took that an ran with it.

Only problem was that I hadn't had any in over a year!! Then they refused to do a UA on me. Then it was just 1 dumb compaint after another. To where I was eventually pushed into a corner and I can not just sit there and be beat on and not push back.

  A lot of staff as well as myself are very unhappy about this. But what can ya do. It's not worth the stress to live that way...

I could feel this 'end' coming for quite a while. And actually in the days before this my card readings on facebook were pointing in the same direction. Even though I didn't want them to.

But, I feel deep down that I learned what I needed to. My time is up. It's poison. It's time to get out of there and move on. I'm a strong strong person and its just time to move on...
I have so much going for me! Blessed Be~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates