Apr 1, 2014

ProsperityJar-day2


The World - Tarot Card - The Witches Tarot Deck/Ellen Dugan


Last night I added a new part to my Prosperity space. I decided to draw a new tarot card each day & leave it sitting by my prosperity jar. Last nights card was the Seven of Pentacles. An excellent card! Today - The World. Two excellent cards to start off my prosperity exercise.

'Spiritual lessons have been mastered. There is a sense of freedom & harmony to be enjoyed.  Newly acquired knowledge, strength, and spiritual understanding will now be put to good use.'

Today I also have so far gotten to put a check mark by 3 of my 4 tasks on my to-do list. Plus I did some crafty fun as well. I glittered a vase with purple flowers and sunflowers in it, & added a few sparkles to the flowers as well. I just couldnt resist! *lol*



My Passion Parties business desk...



close up of my newly glittered vase. Ombre' styled green, lavender, silver, purple, silver



As I was cleaning around the house today I kept noticing something odd. I'm finding change here, there, and everywhere! *lol* Everytime I see some silver coins, I think - oh! money for my prosperity jar!!

If you have ever considered joining Wiccan Moonsong's Daily Magick but not sure about it. I will tell you it is well worth it! Just got my 1st e-mail from her today. And WOW! Great information and help in just one email. Her love and devotion just pour right through.
I am so much happier & content with magick in my daily life! Blessed Be )O(
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates