Apr 2, 2014

ProsperityJar-NoFear

No Fear and Fearless are my new power words. I was so excited to get home today to find $1.00 in change around my house, and put it into my prosperity jar!!  Today's tarot card drawn is Knight of Swords.

Knight of Swords - Witches Tarot - Ellen Dugan & Mark Evans

I thought about looking at my prosperity space all day long at work! I shared my new prosperity exercise with a couple of co-workers. I love sharing things that I'm so passionate about.

The Knight of Swords was another amazing card for me. Each card I draw seems to fit my life so perfectly. It's amazing and thrilling. Today I will quote much more from Ellen Dugan's Witches Tarot Companion. I do not have anything having to do with tarot memorized, haven't learned about what all tarot is, or how it works...
So, the quotes on the tarot cards are just that - quotes. They are never my own words.

"The knight' cloak and his horse's bridle are both trimmed in yellow and detailed with a heraldic hawk design.  Which symbolize eagerness and the thrill of the chase.  The colors and heraldry clearly illustrate the knight's link to the element of air.  The Knight of Swords is all about valor, momentum, shrewdness, bravery and service. The element of air pushes along the perception of speed; the knight's strength and forward motion are evident.  He is a fearless individual, and his ideals and beliefs propel him forward.  He stands up for what he believes in.  This knight illustrates very best qualities of the suit of swords: balance, energy, intillegence and drive coupled with responsibility.
Meanings
If we had to sum up this card in two words, they would be - no fear. When this card comes roaring into a reading, expect excitement, movement and adventure.  There is a need for action, and it is time for you to dive in and be the hero.  ... "


 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...