Apr 30, 2012

Just thinking out loud...

My Thought Process:
I'm in the kitchen cleaning up. See that Yoda has a couple of cans of cat food left. So I get upset (because we buried him on 4/20.) - and i toss them in the trash and immediately break down into tears. Remember Joe asking me a few days ago if I want a little black kitten. think -- why would he ask me that. why do i need to expend the energy to love an animal that will just die. And it could end being a bad cat that craps all over the place and meows constantly. which would drive me even more bonkers. and think -- well he is the one that needs an animal to cuddle and love. not me. Too bad he can't give even some of that love to the people around him that need it. next thought -- maybe if he'd gone to counseling with me so many years ago he wouldnt have so many problems. oh well. the counselors said i'd never be anything more than an adornment on his arm and that he doesnt really love me. and that we will never have a real relationship.

Wipe my tears and I go empty my dead rosemary plant from last spring back into the earth from whence it came....

 
Above painting in memory of my beloved Thomas Kinkade whom always painted his cottages, churches, etc.. with at least one light on. He was what was called back in the early 80's a 'latch-key kid'. Which meant when he came home his parents were at work. He came home to a dark house after school. So he painted with brilliant light in all of his paintings and there is always a light on. We love you more than you can know Mr. Kinkade ~ Peace Love and Light be yours infinately

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this !! I will be thinking of you !!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...