Dec 29, 2011


Out with the Old!

http://paganprompts.blogspot.com/2011/12/out-with-old-in-with-new.html



for me its more like out with the clutter!  And I think that before the new year begins is a perfect
time to de-clutter. Most people do it in the spring. But I think now would be much better. Then I
can feel like I'm starting the year new and fresh instead of bringing over all the old trash with me
into the new year.

I'm trying to make life changes. I don't refer to them as resolutions. Thats not ever worked for me.
I don't stick to them. So, I'm trying to live a healthier more balanced life. And clearing out my clutter
is definatly a step in a healthier direction for me. I'm not good with putting something away when I'm finished
with it. But I want to be better about that. I want to have a pretty home and for it to feel warm and cozy. Like
an old witches cottage tucked away at the forests edge.

Today I am starting with my bedroom. Which is also where my wiccan altar is. Where I do my thinking, studying,
praying, rituals... My bedroom has always been the center of who I am and where I like to be. It's a personal space.
Not just where I sleep. All my magickal beings are there with me. So, its the most logical place for me to start.

Over the past 10 months I have been on a path of change, learning, expansion, spiritual knowledge. It can only get
better from here :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates