Dec 15, 2011

KWW - Sugar Cookies!


Merry Yule!











An old favorite for yule time for me is decorating sugar cookies!!

    



I will be baking my sugar cookies with a very good friend. That will make it twice as fun and twice as special and twice as memorable. I am so excited.
I even bought new cookie cutters too! *big giggles*




Since I'm learning about pagan and wiccan traditions. I thought that I would provide a link to the history of cookies. Maybe that will be a fun read.
http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/CookieHistory.htm


Other Stuff
I also got a brand new toy today!

1 Comment:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates