Nov 29, 2011

A Lot Going On...


wow lots going on again. I've been doing rituals for job success. And I recieved a wishing bracelet in one of my 'new witch' kits from Under The New Moon. The note with the wishing bracelet said to put it on. Make my wish & before the string on the bracelet wears out, my wish will manifest. Indeed!

On Thanksgiving day, I got a call asking me to help care for someone's mother. Who used to be a resident at the retirement center I used to work at. She is actually my mother in laws patient. And my m.i.l. is on vacation right now. And there was an emergency with the husband. So, I went out that evening and got her ready for bed. And have been going out every morning and some days staying until after lunch & going back in the evenings
on some days. Just depends on who is there that can help.

It's really really good to be working again taking care of people!! I'm a C.N.A. (certified nursing assistant)
And I've been out of work since mid June. So, close to 6 months.
And now the husband had to have emergency kidney surgeries. And is going to be starting
chemotherapy also.

I've also been working on my forum a bit more.
The Witches' Garden
http://thewitchesgarden.ning.com
I'm really hoping that I will be able to keep it. I'm on a free trial of it right now.
And the middle of December I'll be billed $25.00 a month
So, I'm hoping to keep working even after my MIL gets back to work too w/ our patient.
She works 3 days a week. And I have been offered to pick up the other 4 days.
Which was actually a dream of mine. *giggle* - to just work 4 days a week. :D

And I've also got a lil sale going on at my shop -
Sacred Oaks Alchemy
http://faerycharm.net/sacredoaksalchemy/index.php

Here we are headed into December. But it doesnt feel like christmas to
me at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates