Nov 9, 2011

I felt compelled to speak of The College of the  Sacred Mists wiccan college today. I can no longer attend because of my financial woes - of being out of work. Which is only $25.00 a month to attend. Not a huge amount and good price for all that they offer.

But I just want to send out a huge compliment to all who make the college a wonderful place to be. And also I love the teaching system they use. I was only there for a short time. But I utilized a lot of the extra courses. And they are valuable tools to me that I use everyday.

The exercises they teach. What all is involved in the homework. I really value the knowledge and experiences gained through Sacred Mists, on an everyday level. I loved the deity research at the end of each lesson in addition to the homework. And it is the shielding teachings that I use everyday that I am particularly fond of. The visualization that I used on my sheilding experience is still with me. And I call on it often.

I do not know how many people this will reach. Or even how many it will reach who attend or teach at Sacred Mists. If it even reaches one person I think that will be enough for me though. That means there is at least one person in the universe who knows my thoughts, gratitude and love I have for Sacred Mists. I miss it dearly. Maybe someday I'll be able to go back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates