Sep 12, 2011

Harvest Moon ~ Wishing Moon ... 2011

Our Harvest Moon ...

What does harvest mean to you. To bring forth, to finish, a new beginning, a new cycle...

I would like to share a poem I recently wrote about the moon.






Moon so big & bold
burning embers of silver & gold.
If only you were mine to hold
what divine mysteries would unfold.
(finished on September 3, 2011 - started on 9/13/11)




The harvest moon is a special moon. Also a wishing moon
I really don't have much to say. I feel quiet like it is a time of reflection for me. I am noticing a pattern though. And I do not understand it. I get sick and or moody right before the full moon. Once it is full, then I'm find & full of energy... I've been tracking this in my book of shadows for 3 months now.

Here is one of my harvest moon photos from tonight.






3 comments:

Betty said...

That is a beautiful poem you wrote.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Willow ;)
Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem !!! I know what you mean with the full Moon. Most of the time I can't sleep with a full moon.
Have a magical day.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...