Sep 12, 2011

Our Harvest Moon ...

What does harvest mean to you. To bring forth, to finish, a new beginning, a new cycle...

I would like to share a poem I recently wrote about the moon.






Moon so big & bold
burning embers of silver & gold.
If only you were mine to hold
what divine mysteries would unfold.
(finished on September 3, 2011 - started on 9/13/11)




The harvest moon is a special moon. Also a wishing moon
I really don't have much to say. I feel quiet like it is a time of reflection for me. I am noticing a pattern though. And I do not understand it. I get sick and or moody right before the full moon. Once it is full, then I'm find & full of energy... I've been tracking this in my book of shadows for 3 months now.

Here is one of my harvest moon photos from tonight.






3 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates