Dec 23, 2012

Passion Parties 19th Annual Convention 2013

I've been looking online here there and everywhere at glitter high heels, cocktail dresses, gowns, earrings... Trying to find free & the best inexpensive deals for all my things I will need for convention. And figure out how to fit it all into 1 small carry on suitcase. I guess my husband thinks I'll be wearing shorts or something... It's all so extremely exciting! My very 1st convention.

Passion Parties Annual Convention is held in Las Vegas, Nevada every year. This year's theme for convention is 'Bringing Passion to Life'.
My sister Jenny & I will be there together this year. I've heard her talk about it over the years & can not wait to experience it myself. She is an executive director in the company and runs an amazing business. She has been a consultant for 7 years. And this past year was her most amazing year to date.

Here are some pics of things I'm considering online.
Passion Parties signature colors are purple and hot pink. I want to attend convention in clothing that I'm comfortable in. I want to be able to be myself, in the styles that appeal to me. I've met a few pagans in this company in the past year. The fact that there are so many like-minded people in this company makes it all the more exciting and comfortable for me. 



I especially luv luv luv the wine colored dress! Kinda struggling between going with company colors. EVERYONE will be wearing purple. Which sorta makes me want to go with a different color. I've worn purple all of my life. I always buy purple or lavender. *lol* 

And we can't forget the oh so pretty nails! These are some designs I found online that I like. I often bid for things at www.listia.com and sometimes I can send in a pic of a design I like, to get something similar... For Passion Power in Seattle last summer I wore really cute pink cupcakes *lol* 







  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering, where did you find those dresses. If you can't answer, can you at least tell me what those dresses are called because I love love loveeeeeeee them.

sharpe designs said...

copyright infringement

the following images are taken from sharpe-designs.com and have been removed from polyvore under copyright notice. Please remove the images from these URLs immediately

purplepagandress-polyvore

darkstargothic-witchypagancelticelvish-dress

http://wiccanmoonmagick.blogspot.co.uk/2012_12_01_archive.html

http://wiccanmoonmagick.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/passion-parties-19th-annual-convention.html

if you would like to replace them with watermarked copies and links to sharpe-designs please email sales@sharpe-designs.com

namaste

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...