Dec 20, 2012

Thoughtless or Normal?

 Merry Winter Solstice to one & all! 

I feel very drawn to write today. I have found it increasingly sad in the past few weeks that there seems to be much thoughtlessness around me. I have heard people obsessing over facial creams and upset that they can not get the one they wanted, as if it is life or death. I have been sick for months & have to go out of state to start getting medical tests done. By which is making me loose out on work and let down my clients. Which I feel like a complete heel anyway when I let people down. But really? You think that housekeeping is more important than my health?  I've already lost 20 lbs from being sick. I have been throwing up for months and I would have expected people to be more understanding... *sigh*

I guess I am just especially surprised  that at this time of year the real lack of caring for others...


What are your thoughts? Are you too experiencing any of the same feelings? Have you seen a lack of caring lately in your community?


Now, off to read in my books to find a Winter Solstice Ritual ;) I'm sure Ann Moura or Scott Cunningham have something that I will like.

Blessed Be xo Yule & Winter Solstice Blessings 


*signature tag by me*
*Graphics by K4U* 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...