Jul 2, 2012

Quick Change...

Isn't it funny how quickly things can change?

I was so down and distraught earlier today. Then I got all cleaned up, put on some makeup,
went in to my altar gave thanks to the universe for all that I have and all the gifts that I am shown. Held me flourite stone in my hands. And wahlah! It's a whole new different day *giggles*

And after talking to my husband. My work prospects are looking so much better. Plus I also went & met with a hostess today, that is having a passion party on July 13th. WoooHooo! So excited. Both of us are.
yaaaah! for the sun shining upon my heart again :D



2 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates