Jan 21, 2012

HCG-Gorge Day One


HCG DIET DIARY ENTRIES

Today my husband and I started day 1 of our HCG diet.
This is a 500 calorie a day diet with weightloss drops.
www.IntermountainHCG.com

Right up front I will say that after purchasing the drops. I've done
a lot more reading and probably would have not purchased the drops.
And I will also say that I am not understanding the logic of this diet. With emphasis
on the two fat gorging days.

The Idea:
Gorge on bad fats for 2 days. Like donuts, mcdonald's, ice cream.
Basicly all bad foods - the sky is the limit.
" I don't get it "

For starters I had gall stones 11 years ago and have no gallbladder.
Therefore those kinds of foods react differently in my system. I get
diarrhea very easily with foods that contain too much oils.

I've taken my 10 drops this morning.
I feel like crap, so I havent felt the need to be putting any food into my mouth.
I do not feel yucky because of the drops though. The drops are like water. (They are mixed
in mineral water).
I think its the A&W shake that I had last night... 

I will keep adding to this category as my diet progresses and you can follow along with me.

I've also ordered a book that I'm very very excited to get and learn all about.
Everyday Paleo!



1 Comment:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates