Aug 12, 2011

I keep feeling really mopy sadly all the time lately. I feel better for a while after I've
done a ritual working of one sort or another, connected with Isis... I did do my morning prayers to Isis this morning. Was not overly abundant with energy today though. Just in a hum drum mood..

Then I ended up transplanting my rosemary plants back inside. And wow! I feel so happy. It's like digging my hands around in the soil, and touching the rosemary and whiffing it. That alone and all by itself gave me a happy bubble. *giggles*!!

Maybe connecting with the raw earth is what I'm missing out on lately.
Perhaps I need to sit and make a list of the ways I can connect with Earth.

I love autumn. It is my favorite time of year. In a way when I think of autumn here in wyoming I almost feel sort of lost though. Compared to thinking of it as a child in the mid-west. I'm from Des Moines, Iowa. When I think of back home, I see leaves of all shapes, colors, and sizes on the ground. I could easily gather tons of nature in my hands and bring inside to enjoy; just from walking around any neighborhood. Acorns, rocks, leaves, buckeyes just to name a few of the most common items found outdoors in my home town.

But here in wyoming I don't ever see any acorns. I do love to buy the cinnamon scented pinecones in the autumn/winter. I place them in wicker baskets around my house, with real cinnamon sticks...

I will have to try harder to bond with nature. Maybe go for a drive and find something wonderful & woodly...


my signature tag is created by me.
Graphics Purchased at: Andrea's Lil Pixels


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates