May 24, 2014

Dandelions


I am learning about the healing and wellness of dandelions. Every part of the dandelion is useful and edible. The leaves are easy to spot from other so-called weeds in your yard. They resemble the open mouth of a lion.
Today I spent some time with my 1 year old grand daughter Leena,outside picking dandelions.


Fresh dandelions can be added to your salad. There are many medicinal uses for dandelions. I've done a little reading on how to cook with them to make cookies, wine,etc... too
I discovered a blog today that I like a lot.

Earlier - before we went outside Leena thought I was lonely. And brought some friends to sit with me...
lunch time for Nana and Leena. Scrambled eggs - cageless brown farm eggs with
rosemary, sage, cheese, bonfire witches salt, and a lil' ketsup.


Leena chasing after her 14 year old cousin Evey. Evey pick me up!! lol

At long last a wonderful laugh for Nana!

Now I'm ready to go Auntie Nicole's for a nap and give a big present in my panties! *hee hee hee*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates