Jun 30, 2013

BecomingThePersonYouWantToBe




Today it occurred to me that I AM becoming the person I used to dream of being. The person I wanted to be a long time ago. The person I used to wish I was. Then I stopped wishing, and started working on becoming the person I want to be. In magick you don't just wish and poof something happens. Thats hollywood magic, stage magic. Which is not real. But a trick. In spiritual magick. You work towards your goal to manifest it. I used to think, I could never be one of those straight girls. In my mind you were someone that I was. Party girl, or one of the very very religious women that wear dresses and those bonnets. But there is another alternative. ME! Clean me! Earthy me! Me Me Me! alcohol free, drug free (recreational/illegal and prescription). Clean eating me. No pop, or soda. *giggles* depending on where you live you may call it soda, you may call it pop... No fried foods. Well I've definately decreased my fried foods. Still working on the french fry connection. I do not eat any breaded food, pasta, cookies, breads, cakes, brownies, donuts or the like.

Funny that I have also manifested myself into a gluten-free diet. I am gluten intolerant. I had really really wanted to be on a paleo lifestyle. So its actually kind of funny that through my health i'm making my way there. I'd say gluten-free is a huge step in the right direction. Even if forced into it...I've often thought, maybe thats the only way I could become gluten-free.

I never thought a day would arrive that I am comfortable in my own skin. Comfortable being myself, and letting others see that self. But I do see light at the end of the tunnel. I am a happy pagan!




3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

It feels good to free yourself from all those poisons, doesn't it?
Mary

MarieBayArea said...

Makes me feel good to read this. Please keep doing what you're doing. And being a beacon of light for us here in the blogosphere.

God's Grateful Gifts said...

Self-love is something self-learned and it grows through time and patience. I wish you well in this endeavor. Blessed be :)

Von

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Bright Blessings,WiccanMoon )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...