Sep 23, 2013

Mabon2013





                 My 2013 Mabon Altar
A witches hat worry stone represents the Goddess area of my altar. Three stones in the center to represent the autumn equinox- garnet(red/purple), carnelian (orange/red), and a moonstone. My incense cauldron burns guilded pear autumn incense & myrrh resin, representing the God altar area. The main area is decorated with the Mabon candle from www.whitemagickalchemy.com with all the wonderful scents of the autumn season! A few seasonal fruits & vegetables to give thanks to the Lord & Lady for the gifts of this bountiful season - pomegranate, squashes, & an avacado. Along with silk flowers of purple & yellow, dried pumpkin seeds & cloves. 

Wish there were such a thing as smell-o-vision!

I did some small things today to help celebrate this sabbat, but they felt great big in my heart.

Before I had to go to work, I did a mini-ritual where I made a blessing leaf for the 1st time. I thought about what I wanted for the day, how I wanted to feel. And wrote it (one word) on a bay leaf, then burned it. My word of the day was peace. Guess what kind of day I had at the nursing home? Yes!! Yes I did.
Then at work all day I kept wishing the residents a 'happy 1st day of fall'
Afterall, I cant very well go around saying Mabon blessings to everyone in a small western town predominately jehovahs witness & morman lol!



2 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates